Saturday 14 January 2017

Zoeva Rose Gold Palette

Hello guys and welcome back hope you're all having a fantastic saturday whatever you're getting upto.

Today I am going to be posting about the beautiful zoeva rose golden palette.


Well let's start of by saying how gorgeous is this packaging its absolutely stunning rose gold heaven. 

I received this beauty for my birthday in 2015 its my 1st ever Zoeva make up to be added to my collection.

This palette has 10 stunning eyeshadows ranging from matte texture to metallic finish and some satin finishes.


 The shadows in this palette are so pigmented and rose golden to a royally darker shades and some shimmery natural tones.

Being into my neutral, brown and bronzy shades you can imagine I was over the moon receiving this.

Within the palette there is :-
1. Luster which is a matte shade I would say is like a camel kind of colour which is great as a base.
2. Reflective elegance this is like orange undertoned shimmering colour like a golden goddess would wear type shade.
3. Copper is king and as it says in the name is a copper vibrant shimmering metallic shade.
4. Shining bright this is one of my favorite colours on the top line of this palette, I would say it's a mauve /brown.
5. Rusty petals again is a shimmery brown good for a smoky eye with an edge.
6. foil this is another shade that is a favorite of mine to wear for more of a daytime smokey eye as it's a more subtle brown toned shade.
7. Just a rose this is like a red toned copper.
8. Golden rule I think this personally is golden toned but also looks a bit khaki green.
9. Harmony with is matte and I would say a slate grey colour great for smokey eye and smudging and even using as a eyeliner.
10. Wounder full  this is a matte deep dark chocolate brown and again would be amazing to use as an eyeliner.

This palette is paraben free, no mineral oils, fragrance free, no phthalates.

they also contain vitamin E. and are made in Italy.

You can get this palette and also other zoeva products directly from there site or on www.beautybay.com

have a great evening guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment