Saturday 14 January 2017

Botanics Radiance Balm


Evening folks hope you're all well, I thought it was time for another post and i've just finished my second tube of this product so time for my thoughts.

We all have days when we feel or look a bit rubbish and tired sometimes so tired you don't have the energy to even want to do something about your appearance!!. But someone will comment and say your looking tired or a bit rough and you think to yourself.... cheers for that mate!!!.


Well no need to worry I have found a product that personally works for me and is totally affordable in price, the main reason I decided to try this is actually because I got Botanics hydrating collection for a birthday present and it worked for me didn't irritate my skin and found the products to be productive.

So this Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright comes in a 50ml tube and believe me a little is all that is needed, the price of this item from boots.com is 5.99 which is totally reasonable. The product works as a revitalising balm to provide your skin with that much needed pick me up in times of dull complexion or fatigue. With Botanics being plant based it has brightening hibiscus which is a natural brightness booster with a hue of pink natural AHAs from the flowers with also are a mild exfoliant.  
This product has a shelf life of 24 months if you look on your products there is a little tub symbol on the back which lets you know how long your products is good for.

There are a few ways you could use this item, you can go through your normal skincare steps, cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise and eye cream then add the balm on top off all that or you could skip your normal face cream and use balm instead.

Like I have done a few times if not got time or in the mood to do full skincare routine just pop the balm onto your skin and a little brightening or uplifting eye cream and off you go.

Another good thing about this product is I have tried it mixed in with some foundation that isnt illuminating and then it gives it some brightness or used it as a primer or makeup base so really this produce is multi purpose and can be used in many ways which is fantastic.

The two negatives but only small ones I personally have about it is the smell for me isn't the nicest i'm not even really sure how to describe it to you all it's not offensive by any means its just not great haha.

And a pet hate is when it's a full tube it comes out very fast and makes a mess on the lid and opening of the tube this is annoying haha.

But on a whole I will purchase this item again it's handy to have and it does work if u need a pick me up in the skin its fantastic and seems to work.

I have also as mentioned used and tired out other items from Botanics im currently using a few others which I will post about in due course, hope you all have a great week and speak to you soon xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment