Saturday 14 January 2017

Body Shop Spa Of The World





Hey folks today I'm going to have a chat about this body shop cream.
 
The body shop has been going for a long time and are always bringing out more and more amazing products and ranges within there shops.

One of there latest ranges it currently Spa of the World.

  This is the only item from the range I own and have tried and its the body cream its a huge tub 350ml retailing at 23 pounds which might seem expensive but believe me you get loads out of it. I have had this product since November 2015 and I am still nowhere near finished.

Granted I don't use it every since day or night I am still impressed with the amount you get for your money.

Kukui oil  helps restore the skins nature suppleness, making it nourished and soft.

It also smells amazing It absorbs well into the skin doesn't leave it feeling sticky or oily one thing I will say is wait till mostly dried into skin before putting clothes on as can be a bit tricky.

If I'm honest I prefer creams that absorb quicker but do the job to keeping my skin in good condition and moisture locked in as I have dry/dehydrated skin.

So if your looking for a good body all over cream and you want value for your money then get yourself to a body shop store or on line and purchase this item.

Have a great day 

No comments:

Post a Comment