Saturday 14 January 2017

Highland Soap co.


Evening people tonight I though its about time I did a review on the most amazing lip product I have come across in a long time that actually works.

Now that we are into the colder weather I don't know about you lot but my lips get dry and cracked all the time and even become sore which just really sucks. 

Last christmas I received this little pot of  lip balm, on first impressions I was like mmm another lip balm with no more thought about it as I have tried so so many and never been overly impressed even with your standard vaseline.  

Without a word of a lie I opened the balm and it smelt amazing like you wanted to eat it, the one I was given was mandarin orange so popped a bit of the balm onto my lips and it felt nice and moisturising and even a little exfoliating which is a bounce.

By the end of the holidays when off work I had finished this little tub of heaven and was so impressed with product that I went down to the local gift shop near my home and bough four more pots of the same balm. 

I have never looked back since there is a pot beside my bed, in my work bag, a spare one and now I have a car there is one kept in the door pocket also happy days .

This product contains :
Mandarin orange essential oil.
Shea Butter
Sunflower oil
Tangerine essential oil.

Its made with 99.8% organic ingredients.

And at retail price of £3.50 you cannot go wrong and believe me it makes an amazing little stocking filer.

Here is the website as they do so many other products and different scents you should definitely check them out.

www.highlandsoaps.com 

have a great evening guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment