Saturday 14 January 2017

Rituals Magic Touch Cream


I decided it was about time I told you all about the most amazing item I have discovered and I'm obsessed with. 

Like many woman out there I am sure you have all been in the same situation where you try so many different body lotions and potions, from drug store brands to high end ones that promise you all kinds of miracles and amazing things.

Now I confess I'm a sucker for a good selling point and also nice packaging and most importantly if the products smells good then its instant attraction for me.

In February I discovered the heaven that is the brand Rituals, they have probably been around for forever but I had the joy of them becoming apart of my skin care and since February i have never looked back.

Without further a do let me introduce you to 
Rituals magic touch ultra rich, whipped body cream.

It comes in a 200ml tub and consists of a beautiful rich cream with an amazing scent of, cherry blossom and rice milk. 

Its velvety formula just melts into your skin like a dream and the smell lasts for a long time and it sooooo good. 

The formula contains antioxidants, vitamin E and centella asiatica to help strengthen your skin.

I really don't know what more to say other than i love this product i am currently on my 3rd tub of the cream, and have gone on to buy a few more items from this particular collection from the range.

i will leave the website details below and i definitely recommend trying it out. 

The tub of cream is 17 pounds i personally think it is worth every penny and good value for 200ml.

I hope some of you get the chance to go and have a look in some of the local stores than supply this range such as 

house of fraser.
&
jenners.

you can also find rituals on. 
www.feelunique.com
www.rituals.com
www.amazon.com

Happy shopping xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment