Saturday 14 January 2017


Evening guys I'm back and tonight i'm going to mention this higher end but totally amazing product.

Being a huge cosmetic junkie you would think oh she must have loads of chanel within her collection, but I don't but a few years ago I treated myself and bought this beauty.

Its Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel which is a bronzing makeup base. 
Now this product costs 32 pounds, which I know alot of people are reluctant to pay and that is each to their own, personally I love it and don't regret paying the money at all.

The texture is a light cream/gel  formula with a velvety finish, it smells incredible not overpowering in scent but I would say nice and fresh as some make up products don't have a nice smell or scent so this for me is a bonus. 

With the size of the pot you're also getting value for money as even if you use makeup every single day, which in my case I don't and I also have other products as im sure alot of folks do, but I havent even made a huge dent in the pot and believe me it has been used and loved.
The down side is the size of it I feel especially for your makeup bag and traveling it takes up so much room I suppose you could decant some into a small travel pot but I  wouldn't want to do that as it would leave my lovely pot in a mess ha!.


This is what the produce looks like inside the pot is all matte no shimmer so even though its a bronzer you can use it for contouring as no shimmer so also mult purpose.
There is a plastic lid on the pot also which keeps it airtight and from  losing its scent perhaps. The way I apply this product is to the cheek bones, temples and anywhere the sun would naturally hit your face.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who asked me about a higher end bronzer, there is nothing wrong with cheaper versions and some people prefer a little shimmer or even a powder or a liquid bronzer. So I hope you find this useful, have a great Tuesday night and speak to you all very soon xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment