Saturday 14 January 2017

Body Shop Pinta Colada


Well lets talk body butters, When it comes to my body and moisturizing I have to say I'm not religious in applying it which I should be better at.

When it comes to the body shop My all time love is the Strawberry range. 

I have from time to time tried other scents and fragrances within the body shop range, I have heard of and seen this pinita colada collection that was launched in the summer.

I don't go into body shop as much as I used to back in the day so I never smelt or tried this range, So when I was I Glasgow recently I went in to body shop smelt it and fell in love with the scent.

As you can imagine its a very sweet scent with it being a mixture of pineapple and coconut.

I personally have never tried the actual drink but I imagine its super sweet tasting if the scent is anything to go by.

Its a very light weight cream but intensely moisturizing aimed at normal to dry skin.

Unfortunately it is limited edition so once its gone its gone which is a total shame.

There is a shower gel, body sorbet and a body scrub within the range and I have been lucky enough to enjoy the cream which is now done but I have the sorbet and scrub.

I can't say enough great things about it just a pity it is limited edition if your near a body shop go in see if they still got it and grab it.

have a good one guys x.

No comments:

Post a Comment