Saturday 14 January 2017

Benefit Real Cheeky Party

Hey folks how are you all sorry been a gap in my posts I like to take the time to think of what I want to post and make sure I have used the products enough to give my personal thoughts.

Tonight I am going to write about this beautiful Blushing Beauty Kit that Benefit brought out last year, I'm not sure if this item was limited edition or not.

Well being addicted to all things make up and cosmetics while browsing on john lewis website I came across this and thought I need this in my life.

Lets just start of by saying how groovy the packaging is, its this retro looking tin with a neon green dot pattern on the lid of the box you can feel the dots on the lid of the box also which is good for those of us who like feeling different textures. It also has neon pink with black dots all around the side.

So I think this is very fun to have in my collection and to look at.

I'm going to insert a picture now of the inside.
 So within this beauty tin there are 4 blushes which are staple benefit products out there in the original collection.

The benefit beauty lovers bronzer which is hoola.

A watts up mini highlighter which is a cream formula and I have to say love the play on words with the name.

A mini push up they're real eye liner in black and also a they're real black mascara.

Dandelion- which is a light subtle pink blush.

Rockateur- more of a peach with slight iridescent fleck through it also has a slight floral scent which some folk might not like.

Sugar bomb-  this is my favorite one of them all it is a mix of colors and it also has a slight floral scent and gives thee best glow to the cheeks you could try aiming your brush if you have a small brush into one of the four triangles of the blush or just go for it and mix them all together.

Hoola-  this is a matte brown bronzer I am sure many of you have heard of this item and possibly even have it in your make up collection not to sure what to say on it, its a decent enough product and I have also used it to contour.

coralistia- the clue is in the name ha, its your coral blush I would say in the pan it look so bright but once added to the skin and my skin tone is medium it gives you the most beautiful glow especially with a bit of a tan in the summer weather.

They're Real eye liner in black- I have to say I'm not a fan of this at all I just cannot get to grips with it you take the lid of it and its got the rubbery angled applicator you twist up the liner and then supposed to glide onto your lash line, well I'm not great with liquid liners anyway but normally gel ones I am ok but this was just a nightmare. 

They're Real mascara- I have to say again this was not for me so I gave this away to a friend who loves it. Personally it was to clumpy for me and was making my eyelashes look a mess.

Watts up- this is a beautiful liquid formulation  highlighter and I love it its got enough sheen in it but its not over the top as some highlighter are wow and totally out there. I would definitely buy the full size product of this item.

I paid 26 pounds for this now that is amazing value as most of these item individually retail for around 20 odd pounds on there own.

If you are thinking of looking for this particular item or i believe they have brought out another cheek kit I highly recommend it.

Have a great Monday guys and speak to you all very soon xxx.



No comments:

Post a Comment