Saturday 14 January 2017

Too Faced Peach Bronzer


Hello folks happy Friday it's a pretty wet one here on Skye today.
But when you have such beautiful items in your collection to blog about the day just gets brighter.

I am soooo excited about this post you have no idea, I first discovered too faced make up in boots in Glasgow when I was at college up until then I had never even heard of the brand. As I have always been into make up you know it was inevitable there was going to be major purchasing going on.

I saw this beauty and it changed my bronzer experience completely in the past I had tried body shop ones and the little bronzing beads and brands like rimmel and even Barry m and they did nothing for me I looked like I had been tangoed or thrown mud on myself.

This all changed when I discovered this amazing bronzer, it has thee most subtle tones ever and it looks amazing on the skin, now I have medium toned skin and it works perfectly for me doesn't look caked on or muddy and orange in anyway, also with having the hint of peach through the bronzer it gives that slight bit of brightening radiance.

It is the only bronzer I have literally used to the bitter end and hit pan on so you can imagine how disappointed I was when once out of this item and returning to boots to re purchase this bronzer they no longer had it, so I thought oh well this item must be very popular and is sold out I will try again another time.

To my dismay too faced has discontinued this item but have the pink leopard one in the collection still to this day.

I hunted high and low and could not find this item not even on e bay anywhere.

Then when on youtube a girl was talking about a website called glambots that you can buy and sell make up and low and behold there it was after years of hunting for it was my favorite bronzer.

So naturally I added it to my basket straight away without any hesitation.

As this company is based in the USA it took a few weeks to arrive but I am overjoyed to have it back in my life.

I have tweeted too faced and also written to them and posted on there instagram asking why they discontinued this item when they kept the pink version, according to customer services my messages have been passed onto the production team so fingers crossed we might see it back on the shelfs and on there website in permanent collection.

I have also just received a back up one from a girl selling one on e bay so I'm totally elated.

If you can't tell already this product is defiantly a staple that I would love to have in my collection for a long time to come and I would also love you all to be able to enjoy it with me. So also would be good if you got on board and contacted too faced also.

Anyway guys good to have this beauty back in my make up bag and I will enjoy it and lets hope you all get to also.

Much love 

Julie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment