Saturday 14 January 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Palette


This is nothing one of thee amazing palettes brought out by Too Faced, it comes in a tin like casing like the sweet peach palette and yes this one smells like chocolate!!!.

This palette contains 16 antioxidant rich powder infused matte and shimmer shades within the range of color such as natural browns, pinks and some plums. This palette is made with 100% natural cocoa powder.

 So this is inside the palette beautiful isn't it.

Lets go through them by row.

first row we have, Gilded Gan ache I think it look slightly like a khaki green tint with brown and gold shimmer.
White Chocolate the longer one in top row is just your standard matte white shade.
Milk Chocolate which is a milk brown matte.
Black Forest Truffle a plummy brown shimmer most shimmery one in palette.
Triple Fudge the last one on first row that is a matte dark brown.

Second Row, Salted Caramel is a matte peachy orange shade.
Marzipan one of my most used ones is a shimmery gold pink.
Semi-sweet this is matte brown, there is a lot of browns.  
Strawberry Bon Bon as described this is a pink and its also matte.
Candid Violet which is purple shimmer.
Amaretto oh my I love this shade another well used one.

Last row we have, Hazelnut a brown with slight golden shimmer.
Creme Brulee more golden shimmer.
Haute Chocolate love there play on words here is genius this is another darker brown with shimmer.
Cherry Cordial plum with shimmer another great shade I use.
Champagne Truffle is the other longer shade which is a pink shimmery shade that is alos great as a highlighter.

As with the Sweet Peach Palette I personally feel that these Too Faced palettes are much better quality than The Urban Decay ones.

Again I will put my instagram deatail to my page as I will out a instagram story video of swatches of this. 

My Instagram is make_up_lover1983.

thanks again guys have a great weekend x.

No comments:

Post a Comment