Saturday 14 January 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze And Glow




This is the beautiful item by Charlotte Tilbury I was so excited to add this to my collection.

It comes in her signature rose gold packaging with the diamond emblem and within that her initials.

Sorry about the reflection in the mirror when taking the photo I'm no professional blogger or photographer some folk like that I just do it like this just a girl in her room giving her own thoughts.
Back to the item it contains 
  • Bronzer- which it doesn't show up the color greatly on the photo but I would say it is a matte light brown toned bronze which is good cos then its not going to look to muddy or orange on the face and a nice contour shade also.
  • apply the bronzer to cheek hollows, temples,jaw line and the sides and tip of your nose.
  • Glow which is the highlighter I would say this is a nice subtle highlighter not to much shimmer which I personally love cos it can look to much and this is just perfect.
  • apply highlighter to top of cheek bones,centre of nose,bow of lips and brow bone to give the face a nice subtle glow from within look.
The shelf life on this packaging says 30 months in case anyone is interested in that. 

It retails at 49.00 which is obviously a high end brand so some folk might find this to much.
I personally love it, its compact and stunning on the eye to look at and handy to take when going away. it has a decent size mirror which also has a cute little star in right hand corner, I swear it is the little details that make things.
anyway folk thanks again and hope your well xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment