Thursday 26 January 2017

My Traveling Make up Bag & Contents

This is my makeup bag that I use when I am going away somewhere.Its by the youtuber Fleur De Force.

Its this lovely cream colour with her favorite signature rose gold stars, if you know Fleur or watch her videos she loves stars. There is also a light dusting of pastel shades of blue and purple and pinks it's just stunning but nice and subtle. 
It has rose gold zip and rose golden studs at the sides which is great to make the bag bigger and could even use as a wash bag.



Here are contents of things I keep in this bag mostly at all times, obviously I switch it up a bit and add different products and eye palettes from my collection.

 My Shadows of choice at moment are from the bodyshop now I will do a full review on this at some point as I haven't used this enough yet to give my full thoughts as only received it for christmas.

I feel this is a great choice as its compact and also has a good mix of as the palette says down to earth shadows.

I also have thee NYX angel veil skin perfecting primer which is oil free.

I also carry the botanics radiance all bright balm which there is a blog post on this stuff is fantastic.

I carry a sample of foundation current one is dior, then a Bobbi Brown bb cream in fair with spf 35.

For more coverage Giorgio Armani luminous silk  foundation in shade 3.5

For concealing and highlighting under eyes I have, estee lauder double wear pot in shade light I use that on spots.

The stick stay in place double wear concealer in medium light cool for under eyes, and then YSL touche eclat in number one with the limited edition red lips on packaging.

Two different highlighters Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in shade opal which is super pigmented but beautiful.

Nude finish illuminating powder by Bobbi Brown shade nude, which is like a brick with different nude shades.

Tarte blush in shade exposed.

Colourpop gel brown eye liner.

Two mascaras one a mini sample of Mac False lashes extreme black.

And a Peter Thomas Roth lashes to die for.

A glass pot of Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner no.7 espresso ink.

Small sephora shadow which is very shimmery in movie popcorn.

Travel sized pot of Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream that you get with ordering certain amount of products from there site.

Finally a Real Techniques retractable lip brush.

As Mentioned I change it up and would also add in more products and  definitely make up brushes and sponges, as it stands this is what is currently in there.

I would love to know what you carry in yours leave comments and even ideas of products and handy tips in the comments section like and share.

xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment