Saturday 14 January 2017

Bobbi Brown Deluxe Lip and Eye Palette


I received this beautiful Bobbi Brown deluxe lip and eye palette a couple of years ago for my christmas from a very generous and good friend.

As you can probably tell by now I am very much into my cosmetics and make up so was over the moon to have received this to add to my collection.

It comes in this beautiful tortoise effect looking packaging. 
It is from the 2014 christmas collection so no longer in stores I don't think or on there website but I think you can find some on amazon and possibly e bay if your looking for one to add to your collection. 

This is what it looks like within the palette.


The top section of the palette is the 8 eyeshadows. 
there are 4 matte shades and 4 shimmers for a good mix.

There is Ivory which is a neutral/warm good shade as a standard base.
sandy rose- slightly purple stony color with slight shimmer.
chiffon- pale shimmery pink color with sparkles.
Antique rose- a warm rosy tan color with pink beige colours.
Malted- like a bronzy taupe colour.
Bronzed pink- shimmery champagne pink.
Black chocolate- which is a nice shade to use for smoking out the eye or lining it.

Next we move onto the 8 lip colors in the palette.
I will start of by saying they are all creamy lip colour formulas which is fantastic for me personally as not keen on matte lipsticks.



As you can tell if you can see it I am hitting pan on most of these lip colours as I just adore them.

ok so in the palette the lip shades are:-
Pink sequin-  this is very sheer with slight shimmer and best to be used over a lipstick as a gloss.
Pale mauve-  this is a blue based colour its more of slightly deeper purple pink tone.
Blue raspberry- which again is another blue based tone ( my fav) one in palette. this is a deeper still browny pink colour.
Black cherry- this is the darkest shade within the palette and I feel slightly to dark for me but ok in winty looks.
Pale beige- again is another very sheer lip neutral colour that best used as a gloss over the top of another shade.
Coral pink- is pretty out there and bright I have to say this does not suit me at all. so my least fav one.
Pink blossom- is the most creamy sweet pink shade and it stunning in all seasons.
Rose Garden-  again I think this is very sheer and shimmery but has slightly more depth of colour and pinky tones.

Only two years ago I started wearing and using Bobbi Brown make up so I was extremely impressed with this item and to receive it as a gift was even more special so hopefully if you get the chance to pick one up then go for it I  highly recommend it. 
Also just to mention I think you can purchase some of these product colours in singular packets of like lipsticks for example I have too full sized lipsticks in the shade Blue Raspberry.

thanks again for taking the time to check out my blogs and thoughts xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment