Saturday 14 January 2017

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream


Tonight I am going to talk about my thoughts on this s.o.s amazing product.
I have heard a lot about Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream range but I had never bothered to try the products.

After watching many a you tube video and being a cosmetic junkie I decided that I would give this product ago particularity for use on my lips as they are always dry, now I did a blog post on my page on another lip item that I do love and does work but not as well as this little beauty.
  
So this product was created in 1930 so an iconic brand and range.

Its retail price is 27 pounds for 50ml and this one is fragrance free its good for 36months which is amazing shelf life.

What does this cream do!!! the question is what doesn't it do.

  • moisturize/protect
  • use to shape your brows
  • revitalize&shine
  • soothe dry hands/cuticles/nails
  • chapping,peeling,flaking,burns,sunburn etc.
  • cracked lips
  • provides ant-inflammatory benefits
  • scrapes/abrasions
I mean talk about multi purpose in so many ways, since buying this I have used it constantly on my lips and it does wonders,I also fell the other day in the garden and grazed my knee and popped this over  it and it helped with the healing process and also the bruising around the knee.
When plucking my eyebrows which I am rubbish at and don't like doing I popped on a little of the gel cream and then plucked them and it was not as sore as normal so to say I am impressed would be an understatement I  am blown away and regardless of it costing 27 pounds I will defiantly re purchase this item.
There are many items within the 8 hour range am considering trying out in the near future.
I also have to say love the packaging particularly the lid like a frosted outer edge on the lid and the classic red with numbers 8s on the bottom just so pretty.
Hope you guys are all well and enjoy reading this latest post and take care xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment