Saturday 14 January 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach





Well tonight I'm going to talk about one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, the sweet peach and oh how sweet it is.

Lets start off by mentioning how beautiful the packaging is. It comes in this tin with the ombre pink to peach coloring with the too faced logo in the left hand corner and a big peach motif bottom right. 

And if that wasn't enough it smells amazingly peachy.

Lets take a look inside shall we....




da daaaaaaaaaa lol the beauty right....

Ok so inside there are 18 shadows and a good range of color to chose from.

Now I was going to swatch them on my arm and take a photo but never looks great so I will do swatches and add that video to my instagram story soon and leave my instagram for those who wish to add and see it.

Top Row from left- right is-:

  • White peach which is a matte white good as a base and also can be used for a subtle highlight.
  • Luscious is one of my most used shadows in the palette and I would say its a metallic slight shimmery rose gold sort of shadow and stunning on its on or mixed in with other shadows.
  •  Just Peachy which is peach with slight shimmer and also good mixed in or used as a base shadow.
  • Bless Her Heart a lovely light green with slight shimmer.
  • Tempting which is a black with very slight shimmer in it and I personally would use it with a liner brush dry or wet as eye liner.
  • Charmed,I'm Sure is matte brown.
  •  
  •  
Middle Row.

  • Nectar  slightly shimmery golden yellow shade good for inner corners of eyes.
  •  Cobbler is coppery brown metallic 
  • Candied Peach a bright peach with slight shimmer
  • Bellini another one I use a lot a rose goldish brown 
  • Peach Pit dark shimmery brown
  • Delectable deep purple with slight shimmer

Last Row.
  • Peaches&Cream this is a matte or white color again good base shadow
  • Georgia matte light pink 
  • Caramelized metallic caramel brown
  • Puree brown red undertone matte
  • Summer Yum rust kinda color
  • Talk Derby To Me  black with purple shimmery glitter 

I was over the moon when I finally received this palette I always thought that the Urban Decay ones were the ultimate in Eye shadows but since using this and my Chocolate palette from too faced I have changed my mind.

I highly recommend this and the chocolate one to anyone over the urban decay, I mean don't get me wrong I have the urban decay ones and one I like most is naked 3 but I feel the quality of these too faced palettes are much better.

Well thats all for tonight I will do a instagram story video with swatches at some point and I will put my instagram details if you want to add me to see it. 

And also I will get a review of the chocolate bar palette up soon. 

Instgram is - make_up_lover1983.

I have just uploaded my instagram story video with swatched of this palette go have a look instagram address above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment