Sunday 15 January 2017

My Skin Care Routine



Hey everyone Happy New Year I'm Kicking off with a skin care post since its a New Year and all.

My skin type is slightly oily around my nose but mostly combination with slight sensitivity and dryness.

I'm sure like everyone you have tried out a lot of skin care products and brands. Some have worked for me and plenty have failed. 
having gone to Elemis counter last year and having a skin test and also being given some samples to try out I decided that Elemis worked great for me.
I cannot highly recommend enough going to cosmetic counters and asking plenty of questions and ask for samples. If you don't ask you don't get right!. And most importantly trying before you buy is definitely the best option especially as some products can be a little expensive.

I am going to go into a little of what I use and do.

1. Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser;-

I use this everyday, you put it onto your face dry or even on top of your make up, leave it for a few minutes then remove it with the mitt that comes along with this product.



It smells amazing and this is the second bottle I have purchased it lasts for at least six months if not more with using it everyday.
I have done a previous post on this item on the blog so if you want more details go check that out, but this would and is the first step I do in my skin care routine.

2. Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash;-

I use this in the morning before work and in the shower of an evening. The one I have is part of a set that I bought before christmas.

The benefits of this product is purifying,soothes and calms. Which is perfect if you have skin like mine which can be prone to sensitivity and dryness.

The ingredients within this wash are all beautiful and these products smell amazing and I love it. Its got soothing thyme, German chamomile,lady's mantle which is used for anti- bacterial properties. It makes your skin feel and look refreshed. 
The full 200ml retails at £22.50.

3. Soothing Apricot Tone;-

Calming treatment toner I use this everyday/night after I have cleansed my skin.
I have always loved the feeling of toner and its fresh feeling on my skin.

This particular toner effectively  tones the skin and maintains PH levels without using harsh alcohol or detergents.
This also retails at £22.50

4. Gentle Rose Exfoliator;-

I am going to start by saying it must be said that the feeling of exfoliating is weird to some people, but it is such an important step.

I try to do it within my routine a couple of times a week. You definitely wouldn't do it on a daily basis.

This is a smoothing polish, leaves the skin feeling radiant and with micro-spherical jojoba beads blended with hydrating rose absolute this is a natural and less abrasive way to remove the dead skin and dirt making your skin smooth and less dull.

There is alos cucumber extracts rich in vitamin C an this product retails at £30.00 for 50mls.

Moisturisers;-

Hydra Boost Sensitive Day Cream.

My daily using moisturising cream,soothes, nourishes, hydrates.

The ingredients within this product are all natural and good for your sensitivity.

There is Hyaluronic Acid to lock in essential moisture.
Extracts of Mirabilis Jalapa Orange Blossom Milk to make the skin feel soothed and moisturised and comforted.

Retailing at £39.00.

Hydra-Nourish Night Cream

I use this cream every night after I have toned my skin. This is the anti-oxidant rich night cream, helps prevent moisture loss and nourishes and de-stress tired skin.

Persian Silk Tree extract helps reduce fatigue.
Hyaluronic Acid provides regular Hydration.
Geranium & Ylang Ylang calms and rebalances skin and is left feeling replenished.

This retails at £43.00

Currently at the moment I don't have an Elemis eye treatment I'm using s mixture of eye stuff so will do this post sometime later.

Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules;-



Now this is a Luxury product I wanted to try out.

It consists of day & night anti-oxidant facial oils.

There for tired or fatigued skin.

There used to;-

Repair & reduce visible ageing.

Sweeps clean skin cell matrix, ridding of toxins.

Clears pathway for nutrients to be absorbed.

Excellent product to de stress skin.

There are 60 capsules.



Tanzanian miracle tree, moringa oleifera scientifically blended with hydrating rose absolute in the pink capsules for the morning.

In the green capsules soothing Lavender to create ultimate anti- pollution routine.

Gently massaging the face can stimulate micro- circulation in the morning & evening.

Along with the essential oils to provide therapeutic benefits such as relaxation and elevating stress.

I don't use these everyday/night I alternate between these and my creams.

these retail at £65.00.

I hope you have found this interesting and I look forward to writing more. 


































No comments:

Post a Comment