Saturday 14 January 2017

Miss Dior


This is one of my favourite perfumes out there.
I am on my 3rd bottle since i made this discovery. Yes it is a high end perfume it's  expensive BUT damn its worth every penny in my opinion.

Lets start of by looking at how well presented and beautiful the bottle is with its statement bow and classic label.

This would look good on  anyone's dressing table and makes you feel fancy!!!.

It is a great perfume especially for night time and is a long lasting smell even the next day you can still smell it and this is great especially with the price range it comes in. 

Miss Dior Eau De Parfum is a blend of citrus floral and woody notes if these are the type of scent u are attracted to then I say if you can afford it treat yourself you wont regret it.

this is definitely a classic piece that I will definitely have in my perfume collection. It is by far my indulgent perfume and a signature scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment