Saturday 14 January 2017

Tartelette pallete


Evening folks tonight I thought It was time to review this most amazing palette that has been added to my growing collection.

This is the Amazonian Clay Matte Palette.

It has the most beautiful shiny purple packaging on the front that makes it stand out an pop.

This exclusive Amazonian palette comes with all 12 eye shadow colours exclusively in matte texture no shimmer in sight.



I mean its totally beautiful isnt it arghhhhhhhhh.
all the 12 shadows are amazonian clay infused there also long wearing.
Paraben and phthalates free which is fantastic.

The formulation of these shadows are also without mineral oil, sodium and they're gluten free.

Lets have a run down of the shades within the palette.


My lovely hand haha. ok lets start with the 1st row of colors.

1. free spirit (cream)
2.force of nature (nude)
3.dreamer (warm brown)
4.multi-tasker (chocolate)


5. caregiver (pale pink)
6. natural beauty (mauve)
7.best friend (mulberry)
8. bombshell (dark plum)


9. super mom (ivory)
10.wanderer (light brown)
11.power player (taupe)
12 fashionista (black)

With the palette you also receive a pamphlet with two different eye looks which is amazing to give you some inspiration.

I have to say I purchased mine from Amazon and I Paid 59 pounds for this little baby, to then discover that on Tartes actual website and also on ebay you can get this palette for 30 odd pounds so I suggest not buying it from Amazon. 

On the plus side the mirror is amazing its a great size and it makes you look fine not like some mirrors ha!.

my most used shades are free spirit, caregiver and best friend,getting an angled brush and wetting it with either a little water or if you have a makeup fixing spray use a little of that and spray it onto your brush, then u could use shades such as multi-tasker, bombshell and fashionista as an eyeliner. 

Also the pigmentation in these shadows are intense and you don't need a lot, with this palette I would personally moisturize my face first and prime eyelids then apply desired shadows before doing foundation or concealing 

 in case of fall down to under the eyes from the shadows. 

I am very much looking forward to adding to my tarte cosmetics collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment