Thursday 26 January 2017

Skin Masks & Treatments


Hey Folks Another post for 2017, these posts aren't going to be on specific days or times I like to post when I feel inspired.

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel With Active Charcoal Nose Strips.

I bought these as I have always suffered with plenty blackheads on my nose.

These two step nose pore strips come in a box of five treatments costing £5.99.
Photo From My Instagram.

Step 1. Wash and Cleanse your face as normal pat your face but don't have a completely dry face as the nose strip will not adhere to a dry nose. So had a slightly damp nose.

As soon as you remove the strip from packet instantly apply it onto your nose making sure the black charcoal activated side is on the nose, the active charcoal is within the strip to detox the skin and remove excess oils and impurities within the blackheads and pores.

Leave this strip on the nose to dry for 15 mins, what I do is set timer on my I phone and once the time is up go to bathroom and wet the strip to make it come off easier, then you should see little not so lovely but better for your skin blackheads on the black charcoal strip. 

 Instagram Picture Of Step Two.

Step 2. Moisturise strip that come with the treatments, I tone my skin after using strip in step one then I add this one to nose and set timer for 20-30 mins personally I only leave on for 20 mins then I remove it.

To Apply this second step remove the clear plastic from the trip and pop onto nose and just leave to do it job.

This strip has the antibacterial tea tree oil and skin calming witch hazel that nourishes,  tightens the pores.

It is advised to use these treatments 1-2 times continually.

I have found that unfortunately I end up with some spots on my nose I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. But I just wanted to put it out there that for me personally until using these I didn't have spots on my nose.


Apricot Exfoliating Self Heating Mask By Superdrug.

I have used these on a few occasions the one step of skin care that I lack in doing is exfoliating and its the one i need to do the most to make my skin look plumper and less dull.


 These are fantastic and very affordable there ideal for normal to dry skin.

its got crushed apricot seeds with bamboo powder that polish and purify the skin.

It says that with the mix of apricot seeds and bamboo powder this helps to exfoliate and rid your skin of dead skin cells, the subtle warming sensation helps to open the pores and melt the impurities for a smooth and better complexion. 

To use this splash face with lukewarm water and then apply this mask to your face avoiding the eyes and lips and massage into the neck area.
Leave on skin for 10-15 minutes then rinse off and your skin feels smoother and looks refreshed. 

I try to use this at least once a month but you can use it regularly but I don't I use my other exfoliator every few days.

Black Seaweed Peel Off Mask.

I have recently tried this mask again it is from superdrug and is totally affordable.

This one contains laver seaweed and sea buckthorn to deeply cleanse and detoxify.
It say ideal for oily skin  I don't have oily skin per say apart from around my nose.

This gently lifts away dirt and grease to reveal beautiful skin.

Apply to cleansed dry face avoid the eyes and lips leave on for 10-20 minutes and carefully peel the mask away from the skin and wash off any residue with warm water and pat face dry. 

Again advise on packet is to use regularly.

I tend to use masks mostly like once or twice a month like on a Sunday night might have myself a wee pamper.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Sleeping Mask.

My best friend swears by this range from body shop and she uses it constantly.
I have tried a few item in the past and I got on with it ok.

But at Christmas time I decided that I should get myself some face masks and decided to try this one out.

This mask helps restore an protect the skin's optimum moisture level. you're advised to  apply a generous layer onto your cleansed skin 1-1 times a week and leave on your skin overnight to do its work.

It a pink wobbly consistency and smells so fresh and and light scented.

comes in  a 100ml tub priced at £11.00.

Its suitable for all skin types.

And is just fantastic for skin hydration I again use this twice a week after my normal skincare routine and my skin feels more plump and hydrated in the morning when I wake.

I hope that this has been informative for you all and I would love to hear of other products so leave them in the comments and I will be back with another post soon. 

xxx 












No comments:

Post a Comment