Saturday 14 January 2017

Real Techniques Brushes


I am going to review these amazing make up brushes.

For a long time I have loved make up, even from a very young age but I never once used a makeup brush to apply my make up apart from the little applicators that came along with certain items.

Only in the last year or so have I started to collect and use make up tools and brushes.

The first ever set I purchased was from e-bay these were ok for starting out but needless to say they were not the best quality.

I later discovered through watching youtube videos and my growing interest in makeup tutorials the makeup artists pixiwoo and that they have a brand called Real Technique so after much humming and hawing I decided to purchase some of their brushes.

These brushes In the picture above are the first few I added to my collection they consist of  Powder brush, Expert face brush and Foundation brush.


Nic's picks collection

Nicola Chapman from pixiwoo this is her set of brushes. 
They are so stunning  the packaging just blows your mind the brushes are so soft on the skin and they also don't pick up too much product which is a bonus cos you don't want to be caked in product.



Starter Kit.

I got this last christmas and talk about happiest girl ever!!!.

Going from zero make up tools to all of these is  amazing and I would never apply makeup now without a brush It just makes such a difference and the makeup sits better and works into the skin so much more. 

If I don't use a brush I definitely notice the difference.

If any of you are looking to Invest in make up tools these brushes are brilliant they come In a range of  different collections and colours, their synthetic and 100% cruelty free.

Most Importantly they are affordable, obviously they have brought out a more  luxurious range called there Bold metals collection which is in the higher price range.

I will definitely be expanding my collection and look forward to trying out the Bold metals collection. 

Go online and have a look at the real technique site you can also purchase these brushes at boot.com and also amazon. 

xxxxxx

http://www.realtechniques.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment