Saturday 14 January 2017

Elemis Face Assessment

Hello guys well I am going to do a little bit of a different post tonight there is a review but also a recommendation and showing you a service that is out there for those of you interested in more depth about your skin.



 Well don't say I'm not committed as I am literally laying my face bare to you all haha.

 Last month when I was having a shopping trip in John Lewis in York I went to the Origins counter originally to look at eye creams, but there was no one on the counter from Origins as it was a Sunday.

So the lady working on Elemis came over to help me out, she was such a great help and gave me some samples after asking me actually what I was looking for.

Through our own doing myself and my friend decided to have a look at the Elemis counter since we were there without pressure from the lady at the counter. 

I know a lot of folks feel the over bearing nature of the hard sell from some department store counter sales assistants but I can safely say this was not the case.

So a few years ago I was told that I had dehydrated skin so knowing this obviously I went for products relating to the needs of my skin.

I mentioned to the Elemis consultant that I find that my skin is very dull and when wearing foundation no matter what brand it is or coverage my foundation seemed to just not sit right especially on my forehead and it also clung to my nose.

The consultant told me about this skin mapping facial assessment report that Elemis offers to customers which is completely free and doesn't take long at all. 

So I decided why not I will give it ago.

What you do for this skin assessment is you rest your chin on this machine and close your eyes and there is a flash as a scanner takes pictures of your face, it doesn't hurt or anything and takes no time at all then your therapist will go through the recommendations for you and also print out the photos while going through all the ins and outs of the scan.

There will also be a recommendation of the products within elemis range of products that are suggested for your skin necessities and type. 

My skin assessment showed that I have combination to oily skin and the main thing I need to concentrate on mostly is to ex foliate and this will make my skin less dull and also keep my make up on longer and sitting better on my skin.

With a few samples of the items the consultant had of what was recommended for me she gave to me which is amazing.

Since coming home and using the samples I have to say my skin looked and felt amazing.

Now obviously the skin care is expensive so I haven't bought all of the recommended skin care for me.

But at the beginning of this month July I ran out of my normal cleanser so decided I would get the Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser that I had a sample of and seemed great for my skin.


 This is amazing it retails at 30 pounds I got it for 25 as I had a voucher for where I bought it from.

Its a deep cleansing cream, it smells amazing and has loads of good ingredients.

It helps and defends against bad pollutants that can cause your skin to be dull.

It has Moringa seed, balancing great burdock, anti oxidant rich noni and acai fruits.  

The fragrance is sweet Brazilian orange, lavender, ylang ylang and patchouli veil for the face, whilst essential plant extracts purify and moisturize dehydrated skin, dissolve make up and remove dirt and impurities. 

It also comes in 150ml and you don't need a lot at all, I use it every singe day and I totally notice a difference and I highly recommend Elemis and going along to a counter and having the free assessment and There is no pressure to buy the products the staff were very helpful and knew there stuff.

well I hope this was informative and if you got any questions please leave a comment on the blog post once it is uploaded. 

you can find elemis online at-:

www.elemis.com
www.johnlewis.com
www.debenhams.com

have a great evening xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment