Saturday 14 January 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette

Tonights post is going to be about Charlotte tilbury. 

To give you a bit of background on her in case your not sure of who she is here is some information before we get into the product its self.

She was born in France but moved to Ibiza when only 9 months old with her parents. At 13 she attended boarding school in England.

Moving onto Glauca Rossi School Of Make up in London.

Through the years she has worked with many photographers, models and celebrities. 

In October 2012 she launched her you tube channel showing off her make up artist skills and different looks on line.
But in 2013 she launched her amazing make up collection and I'm going to now write about the amazing products that I bought from her collection.
Here we have a four quad palette comes in I would say a burgundy colored packaging with her statement rose gold with the c t emblem on the front of lid.
On the back of the product there is a sticker with the four shades in the palette which are numbered 1 to 4. 

There are a few of these palette in different colors I decided on this one as I have brown eyes and I know that these green colors are good for my shade of eyes.
I mean how stunning does it look you have thee most vibrant colors within a beautiful rose gold outer packing.

 These are the four shades and on back of palette Charlotte has numbered them 
1. prime this is like a champagne gold shimmer shade I would say now all these shadows are very vibrant and pigmented cos of light in my room you cannot make it out so much on lighter shadow.
2. enhance this is the lighter shade of green but trust me when I say you don't need a lot its very intense on the color pay off.
3. pop its more olive green with hints of glitter totally stunning I would say my favorite one within the palette the little bits of gold within the shadow is fantastic and again its so pigmented.
4. smoke this is the darkest green within this palette pretty much full on forest green.
Now I'm not sure if on the back of the other color of palettes there numbered and all like, prime,enhance, pop and smoke so you would need to check that out but if they all have it, its a good way to give an idea of how you could apply them.
I used this palette at Christmas night out there is a lot of fall down with these shadows particularly because of them being darker shades so I suggest applying your eye make up first then tidying up under the eyes and then applying the rest of your make up.
They retail at 38 pounds and I got mine on John Lewis website.
I have just checked and the prime, enhance, pop and smoke is on the back of these palettes.
Well I hope you enjoy this post and happy shopping if you decide to purchase these products or anything from the range. 
Have A Great Evening.
Julie x
e mail- juliebarbour@rocketmail.com
Inatagram-make_up_lover1983
Twitter- @julie_barbour 

No comments:

Post a Comment