Saturday 14 January 2017

Naked 3

Urban Decay Naked 3 


Tonight I am finally going to speak about this amazing palette that is non other than the Naked 3.

I decided it was time to add this into my collection, at first I was all nope not going to follow the crowd and buying into the naked palettes.

Yet here I am with the naked 2, naked 3 and the smoky palettes haha.

Now don't get me wrong there is nothing at all wrong with the original naked palette but personally I was not so fussed on that one or the packaging.

I love the packaging on this palette its as it says on the back of the tin" beauty with an edge".
This naked 3 palette retails at the price of  38.50. Now this might be too much money for some people and there are dupes of these palettes out there I have not tried them so I cannot comment but if you can afford to get these palettes there an investment.

The naked 3 palette is nothing like the original naked palette or even the naked 2. This little diamond is all rose influenced and toned, you have a selection of rose toned neutral eyeshadow shades from a light, to shimmery pinks, to deeper shimmering shades.
Within the palate there is a good mix of smooth mattes, and some shimmering pearls to even some metallic tones, this is fantastic as you can create many different looks from an natural toned down day look to a smoked out sultry eye.

If you are anything like me and prefer neutral tones on your eyes and more of a pink or brown smokey eye than the full on dark colour then this is totally up your street.

Now don't get me wrong I have the smoky palette which I will do a post on so there are deeper and darker shades in there but in general I am a neutrals girl .

here is a swatch of the different shades 


I know this properly don't look the best but on my arm the colours were not showing up well so I  thought on white piece of paper it would show up better. 

I hope this post has been useful to fellow make up lovers out there and I will be back soon with another post have a great evening x

No comments:

Post a Comment