Monday 29 May 2017

THANK YOU SO MUCH


OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

I want to say the BIGGEST THANK YOU!!!
From the bottom of my heart, totally overwhelmed with such love, kindness and support I have been shown.

I love you tube I am on there constantly I hardly even watch TV anymore, so I am glad I decided to give my own channel ago and put myself out there and it has been received in a positive way.
I am currently at 105 subscribers this is insane, me little Julie Barbour amazing ha ha.

I thanked a few people on my video I put up last night and I will leave the link for you all below to check it out.

https:youtube.com/c/JulieBarbour



My boyfriend Bruce I love you so much you are my world you have supported me in not just doing my you tube channel but in everything I do. I have loved every minute of our developing relationship and I look forward to more together.

Emily mt best friend and sister it might not be by blood but you mean the world to me, there are very few people in this world that are decent humans and I am lucky as I found one in you.
You honestly are what a friend is, loyal, non judgemental, kind, empathetic, funny, caring, charismatic, just a beautiful soul. I love you xxx 

Lauren Hodgston  thanks so much for showing me so much kindness and becoming my online friend and good luck with you channel. ( studentbloglife) go and check Lauren channel out and subscribe to her also.

Carmine for being his funny cheeky self, my nutty Italian friend, you brighten up days in a dull and boring job and I will miss you when you move over to the states.

Calum Mckay my little buddy love ya to bits you make me laugh so much we have some quality banter its the best laugh, your a decent guy with good morals and a kind heart and come from a good family your a treasure.

Lisa Mckinnion one of my biggest you tube supporters thanks so much for all the support, comments and interaction on my videos I really appreciate it and so glad that your enjoying them.

There are loads more but this post would go on for a lifetime i just wanted to say that I am totally grateful.

Please keep going and lets grow my online subscribers come and join in the JB family.

have a fantastic evening all  there is a May Favourites video scheduled for Wednesday at pm GMT time so check that out.


much love Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment