Tuesday 2 May 2017

INSPERATION


Evening everyone I have decided that since I am feeling inspired let's  write about it in a post.

What makes me inspired:

1. Finding my partner it has shown me that there is someone out there for me, until this moment and for the past 9 months I never dreamt that I would find love.

2. Friendship I have the most loving and loyal friend, in fact, she is more than just a friend she is family and the sister I biologically never had. loyal, kind, huge heart and no matter when or where we are the support that Emily Mollan shows me and has shown me will always be appreciated. 

3. Joan Barbour my mother now what a woman she was/ is an inspiration. Fantastic mother, sister, aunt, a friend a good whole hearted woman and all-rounder.   She would do anything for anyone so incredibly selfless. A happy soul who was very much loved by everyone, my soul mate till we meet again. 

4. The kindness of strangers, I have more recently discovered this especially through blogging and social media, it really doesn't take much to be kind to others and its so refreshing to have come across decent people in this world as there few are far between indeed.

5. people:

Bruce Kane- My partner he is one of a kind a loving decent human, huge heart, laid back cheerful soul, he makes me feel amazing in every way which is very rare to find, his morals and ethics are brilliant, he should win an award for the best father and son, boyfriend award I seriously am so proud to call him my man. 

Carmine Colajezzi- my Italian friend he inspires me a lot as he is so motivated, driven and goes for what he wants, I admire that in him and wish I could be more like that he has a plan and he goes with it, In a sense, he has the I don't give a crap attitude to a certain extent and just goes for what he wants to make him happy. 

Annice Macleod- I have never met anyone as interesting as Annice she is amazing to chat to there is never a dull moment she is so uplifting and makes you feel good about yourself a warm and loving person with such wisdom. A very multi-talented woman with a kind soul and spirit.

John Urquhart - where do I start John is the sweetest most inspiring man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, not only does he have a huge heart but the biggest smile, John is a gift sent from above there is no doubt in my mind and heart that John is a huge part of a lot of people lives.  His wife and kids are so lucky I would love to adopt him as my dad ha. If I ever get married one day I would love for him to conduct the service I couldn't think of a nicer person to do it.

Rhona Mackay - my little buddy Rhona she inspires me as she grabs life by the balls and goes for it, always happy smiling away and laughing, my little sesh monster. Now she is a fantastic yummy mummy and doing a fantastic job, her little lad is one lucky boy you have the best fun loving mum in the world. 

6. Macmillian Cancer Nurses.

When my mum was ill with cancer the work and support of the Macmillan cancer nurses were overwhelmingly good,  they do such a fantastic job and are inspirational individuals without a doubt it's going to be a tough job getting close to the person and their family. I have the utmost respect for the work they do and their charity.

7. Beautiful things.

clouds they make me feel so happy and at peace.

bees buzzing about happy.

Tulips 

Sunsets/ sun rises.

Laughter.

Smiling

Making someone laugh/smile these are all things that are inspiring.

8. Happiness this is one thing that I have struggled with throughout my life and I'm sure we all do at times but with having an anxiety disorder and also losing my mum it has shown me that you have to live your life to the best that you can and life is what you make it. so cherish your happy moments and not the bad ones.

8. photos.

Taking picture no matter how bad they maybe are inspirational as your creating memories of different times along the path of your life, with every picture you take no matter what it is it can make the world of difference to look back and reflect on those times, events, or reasons for why you took such a photo.

9. reading. 

Getting absorbed in a book its fantastic escapism, there are some fantastic writers out there and reading makes me feel good.

10. Laughing/Laughter.

Its the most amazing thing its true what they say laughter is the best medicine and it is I love laughing and making people happy or laugh is a joy and being around happy funny pleasant people inspire me to be more jovial.

Well, folks, I hope you enjoyed this post and you have found some inspiration.

I would be so interested to hear what inspire you all so please do share your thoughts in the comments section below the post. and don't forget to follow me for more posts have a great evening.

also, check out my youtube channel Julie Barbour and subscribe many thanks XXXX 




No comments:

Post a Comment