Thursday 25 May 2017

Face Masks


Evening folks its been a few weeks or so and I feel inspired so here is a post on what masks I use on my face.


VITAMIN E

This is 100ml for 11.00 so for a kick of a fantastic value for money as a little definitely goes a long way. It's for all skin types which is great, moisturizes, replenishes, protects.

It comes in a light gel pink formula giving you an optimum infusion of moisture, achieving high hydration. Obviously, from the name of the cream, it contains vitamin e with moisturizing germ wheat oil.

It's fantastic easy to use and apply no hassle involved that's my type of product, pop it on couple times a week leave on overnight and wake in morning and boom instantly feel boosted and nice and plump skin. 



ELEMIS PAPAYA ENZYME PEEL.

Now I wasn't always good with a skin care routine far less using masks and doing treatments. But I am glad that I have started and hopefully better late than never. 

One of the most important steps in your skin care routine should be to exfoliate away the dead skin, not only is this rewarding removing the dirt and impurities on the skin but its also going to bring the skin back from being dull in the case of some people's skin types.

A little about this product you get 50ml at £32.00 obviously there are loads of products on the market out there this is the one I currently use. 

benefits are- purifies, revitalizes, smoothes.

This product is great for sensitive and dry skin particularly as it is non-abrasive.

It contains natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating pineapple and papaya it smells like tropical holidays so yummy.

.
These natural enzymes smooth and clarify the complexion.

So it's not your typical exfoliator with beads, you apply the cream formula to the face after cleansing and leave on for 10- 15 mins. It contains nourishing milk protein, antioxidant, rich vitamin e, marine algae which moisturize, repair and protect. 

After using this peel my skin is so smooth and feels soft and revitalized. I would use this once a week of a fortnight and use a harsher exfoliating products couple times a week. 

ORGANIC DEAD SEA MINERAL BIO- PLASMA MUDMASK.


This product I picked for my May Latest In Beauty Box, if you want to see what else I chose and other boxes go to youtube and watch and subscribe to my channel, Julie Barbour.

So we have 100ML retailing at £8.29 and you can purchase this from the likes of Holland and Barretts.

This mask is oil regulating, detoxifying, anti- aging bioplasma facial treatment.

On the surface, it's a pore cleansing mask, deep down it is a bioactive deeply replenishing facelift.

There are literally tons of good ingredients within this product so I will list just a few.

DEAD SEA MINERAL SALT.
ALOE VERA LEAF JUICE.
PLANKTON EXTRACT.
MANDARIN PEEL OIL.
PINE NEEDLE OIL.
WILD MINT OIL.
VITAMIN C.
ORANGE LEAF OIL.

The use of this mask is to purify the skin leaving it healthy, and with all these ingredients it penetrates deep into the epidermis removing excess oils and impurioties and there for stimulating new cell regenration.




ESPA OVERNIGHT HYDRATION THERAPY.

This is another product I picked in my Latest In Beauty Box and I am over the moon that I chose it.


Now obviously this is a sample size but the retailed price full-sized size tub of 55ml costs £35.00.

What does this little beauty do for your skin, well hold one minute I'm about to let you know!.

intensive treatment mask for deeply hydrated, luminous skin.

Chicory root extract helps to reinforce the skin's natural barrier function, konjac root and hyaluronic acid hydrate and smooth.

contains a pure blend of cedarwood, ylang-ylang, Lavan din essential oils to calm a busy mind. while the lavender gently releases soothing and restful properties. 

With this product, you can either apply to face and neck and massage in wait till formula turns white then rinse off.

Alternatively, apply to dry face and neck and wait for it to dry in and leave it on overnight for a more intense treatment also the essential oils within will help you to relax and sleep well.

I personally use the second method and apply and leave it on then wake in the morning and totally notice the difference, I would for sure purchase this in full size.







SUPER DRUG FACE MASKS.

Cheap and does the job well I am partial to these beauties. 

My particular favorite one is the apricot heating exfoliating one, they are around 90 odd pence which are fantastic who wouldn't be happy with that eh.

you simply apply these masks and leave them on for the allocated time if your skin doesn't react then fantastic the reason I am saying that is if it's your first time trying the masks you might want to try a wee bit first on a small area so that if there is a reaction you haven't cover your whole face.

I have been perfectly fine and I would say I can be sensitive to new or stronger products.

The peeling off masks seriously if you haven't tried them then you so should they are the most amazing feeling when removed. It's totally refreshing once removed you literally feel like you have a new layer.

Well, folks, I hope that you have enjoyed reading my post and if you have please leave comments on other treatments and masks as I am always looking to try new things, this is the reason why I love beauty boxes to find new and exciting products.

Have a fantastic Thursday evening no matter what your planning to do. 

follow me on here I am also on bloglovin.

youtube channel is Julie Barbour won't get my custom URL till reach 100 or more subscribers so come on over support me and subscribe.

Instagram is make_up_lover1983

and snap chat is julie-30.

much love Julie xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment