Tuesday 18 April 2017

Things That Help My Anxiety



Evening folks tonight I thought I would share some ideas on what  helps my anxiety.

1. A GOOD CRY, If am having a particularly bad episode it can feel like my my head is so tense and going to exploded, a lot of people feel like you have to hide being upset but I don't care anymore I know from experience that if I let it all out in a good cry then there is so much release.

2. If the weather is nice and I know its not always the case in UK go somewhere that has water and bit of sand and sit with either my thoughts and reflect on things and listen to the water, or again find a quiet stop and listen to some music this is really relaxing just getting fresh air can clear that cloud of anxiety passing over.

3. This might seem odd to people but looking at cloud relaxes me so much I don't know what it is about them but just adore them and on a day where there are loads of them I like to sit and stare at them and go into a little daze.

4. Reading get lost in a good book its fantastic escapism and not only that but reading is just the best, when you find books that really grip you there is nothing better.

5. write down what you have achieved in the specific moment when your having a moment and then look and think this isn't as bad as other episodes and look at what .is triggering this episode, identify it and then but it to bed as such.

6. Laughing, I know you prob thinking when your feeling anxious how on earth will you be wanting to laugh but if you can get through the fog and heavy head or panic which ever the feelings it is that your having, then look at some funny videos on you tube or on your phone from friends and laugh it really will pick you up.

7. TALK,  particularly if your having a really bad episode then phone that good friend or partner just someone you can trust and know will listen and speak to them or ask them to distract you from yourself. I know this can be hard as you don't want to burden people and they have there own stuff going on, but if they love and care about you they will take the time, some folk also don't like to open up, i,m a very open person so i find it better to open up or it makes me feel much worse.

8. Go onto a anxiety Facebook page or other anxiety social media  and talk to like minded people who know just what your going through, believe me your not ALONE!!!.

9. colouring books, I got a few off those adult colouring books and there so relaxing defiantly recommend them.

10. anxiety pod casts cant help also there are a good few out there. 

The anxiety coaches 
Not another anxiety show
Anxiety slayer
The anxiety guru show 

there are loads.

Well I hope that this will be interesting to you guys and I would love to see comments on what helps you to deal with your anxiety.

So please leave comments down below and follow me and come back for more posts and have a great evening.

And remember, if you cant love yourself how the hell are you going to love anyone else xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment