Sunday 23 April 2017

My YouTube Channel


Hello Everyone my name is Julie Barbour and i'm 33 years old. I am an avid you tube lover basically watch it every single day, so thought to myself I want to give this you tubing ago. 

I went onto Amazon and bought myself a mini tripod and bam got my I phone SE and uploaded my first ever you tube video. 

Was I nervous HELL YES!!! 

But if you don't try then you will never know eh.

I am a few months now into doing my channel. 

MY CHANNEL NAME IS JULIE BARBOUR.

I currently don't seem to have a proper link I believe its because you need 100 or more subscribed to the channel as of present my subscribers stand at 29 so once my audience grows in time then hopefully will get that link. 

What initially made me want to try my hand at doing my own channel was just the joy I feel when i'm watching videos on you tube, there are so many people on there and different subjects to chose that are of interest to you.

I did a blog post a few weeks ago on who on you tube I love and watch so head over to the post to check it out.

My videos have been based around, hauls, beauty box Unopenings and getting to know me. 

I would love to do make up looks but I cannot afford at the moment to buy all the lights and equipment that is required to make these videos good quality.

I do have a Panasonic Lumix  TZ30 camera which I haven't tried using yet for videos. 

As I mentioned I use my I phone. 

I would appropriate all advice and help is welcome so please do feel free to help me out and leave advice on comments here.

I am so blessed that all the people that have commented on my you tube videos have all be supportive and positive and that I am extremely grateful you have no idea how much it means to me as its not easy putting yourself out there online for all to see and judge.

I am no Zoella or Tanya Burr but I do enjoy doing the videos and an I hope that you will enjoy them also.

Hope your having a fantastic Sunday whatever your doing, if you haven't seen my channel please go to you tube and check it out, have a watch and like and subscribe if you haven't already done so. 

Also would love to say a huge thanks to my partner for his unconditional support and he watch's my videos even the make up hauls what a sweetheart he is for doing so.

Also huge shout out to my friend Lauren Hodgston. 



This is the link to her fantastic blog please go and support her and check out her posts Lauren uploaded everyday at 6pm And 1pm on the weekends.

Lauren has shown me such support and kindness and there isn't enough people that are kind like that out there so show some love.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blogs and checking out and SUBSCRIBING to my you tube.

All the best Julie xxx 

  href="https://www.theblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment