Friday 28 April 2017

Cleansers I Love And Recommend


Hello Folks and welcome back to my blog tonight I am going to talk to you about cleansers I love.

The first cleanser that I am loving is the elemis pro radiance cream cleanser.
This is my third bottle of this cleanser there is a previous post on the blog on my elemis skin care products and have also spoken about them in on my youtube channel. 

The elemis cleanser you apply to dry skin and lightly massage into the skin till has warmed up and loosened, the formulate doesn't actually get warm it just says on the bottle to let it warm, leave for a minute to dissolve then remove with a damp cloth, you get a elemis mitt with the product but you can use a face cloth.

I really love it as its all natural products such as ylang ylang a moringa seed, acai fruits, sweet Brazilian orange plus lavender and patchouli. I cannot stress enough how amazing this product smells it's so therapeutic.

You get 150ml for around £27.00 so this is I would say mid price range.


I was so excited to finally purchase this item and am over the moon that I did purchase it.
Its the pixi in collaboration with the lovely skin expert and queen that is Caroline Hirons with the double cleanse.
Oh, my god, this is the holy grail if you haven't got this I suggest you go out and buy it forthwith.
You get 2 x 50ml 
Step one is the solid cleansing oil- this is to remove makeup and sunscreen you take a pea size amount and rub it all over your face even onto your eyes to get all that eye makeup and mascara off and can I just say it's totally amazing and your not left with any residue of eye makeup or mascara.
step 2 is the cleansing cream- this cleanses the skin in preparation for the next steps within your skin care routine, again using a pea-sized amount of the cream rub between your fingers and pop all over your face then get yourself a wash cloth and remove the cleanser and you have nice smooth and cleaned skin.
I believe this retails for £ 24.00 pounds on the pixi website and on cult beauty, i picked mine up from e-bay for half of this price.
This is the only pixi product I have ever tried or owned and I can't definitely say I will repurchase this product, I only use this cleanser when I have to make upon wich isn't every day so it is going to last me a long time.


This isn't a cleanser but a cleansing wash, I have tried many a cleansing wash or facial wash and they have been ok, then I got this baby in a sample set and instantly fell in love with it.
It's the elemis ( not surprise there then ha) sensitive cleansing wash.
Now my skin is slightly sensitive, normal combination.
You get 200ml for around £22 which is fantastic, I use this every night in the shower after using the elemis pro radiance cream cleanser. 
You massage into the damp skin I leave for few minutes then wash it off, I leave my skin feeling very refreshed with the lovely ingredients.

It contains extracts of thyme, german chamomile, lady's mantle, which is used for antibacterial properties and are infused with unique milk protein base for a calming experience, I highly suggest this it works so well and if you like the scent then it's very relaxing.


And last but by no means least there is this new discovery which is the Vichy one step cleanser for sensitive skin.
I picked this as part of my Latest in Beauty Box. 
this is a 30ml sample and it says on it.
1. cleansing milk
2. toner
3. eyes make up remover.
paraben free.
It's a Vichy thermal spa water.
You apply this straight onto a cotton pad and apply to the face in circular motions and leave it to dry in no need to remove at all, so this is perfect for if you are in a hurry and need to get going but still want to make sure that you have included this step within your skin care routine.
It has a slight scent to it but not overpowering and it has been fine for my skin considering it's my first attempt at using this product and brand and I have no complaint and will even consider buying the full-size product in the near future.

well, that's all from me let me know in the comments below cleanser you use and recommend I would be interested to know and hope you have a fantastic Friday night whatever you are doing.

Please check out my youtube channel its Julie Barbour I don't have a link as I need more 100 or more subscribers to get me a permanent link so please come along and support me and like subscribe and share my channel with friends and family.

my twitter is @julie_barbour

Instagram make_up_lover1983

Email juliebarbour@rocketmail.com

youtube channel - Julie Barbour 


No comments:

Post a Comment