Monday 6 March 2017

YouTube Channel

YouTube- Julie Barbour

Hey guys I hope your really well, as you can tell from the title of this post It not going to be a normal post about my thoughts on a products or a review.
I am not sure even if I have followers for my blog but hopefully there are a few, I haven't posted in a while as I got me a YouTube channel!

I watch more YouTube than I do TV and I just love watching make up videos, collaborations, haul videos whats in my bag etc.

So I decided i'm going to get myself a mini tri pod for my I phone SE and give it ago.

I purchased my tri-pod from  Amazon and thought right lets do it.

I have not the first clue how to edit videos, do thumbnails, cut bits out, add intros, end slates or even voice overs and links.

I have watched a few videos on how to and written down some notes.

I use the app viva video I decide what I am going to upload and then just go for it, no editing at all.

At present I have 12 uploaded videos, and happy to say that any comments I have received have been nice and positive which is great as I have said in the videos and on her i'm not professional.

I wish I could be as good as the likes on Zoella, Pointless blog and the saconne jolys.

Maybe one day eh haha.

The reason for deciding to do YouTube was simply because I love it and I love watching and being involved in the YouTube community.

I am looking to find people who would be willing to offer me help and tips on how to improve my channel and also make it look much better.

So if your that person and willing to help then that be appreciated.

We all need to come together and support each other and not be against each other.

I am Julie Barbour on YouTube so go give my videos a look, like, subscribe and share and also comment.

Once I figure out what my channel link is i will get it on here every time I think I have got it its not right haha.

I hope people appreciate the fact that I am just being completely honest its the best way to be.

have a great night guys and go check out my channel and also follow my blog have a good one x












1 comment:

  1. I would love to start my own YouTube account, but I'm just lacking the confidence! Like you, I would absolutely love to be like Zoella/SacconeJolys, etc., they're all so inspirational! But, you're doing fab as you are, you go girl! x

    ReplyDelete