Sunday 26 March 2017

Mother's Day


Happy mothering Sunday Everyone.

I thought I would do a post today and celebrate the wonderful humans that bring us into the world and that is our mothers.


This is me and my beautiful mummy Joan Barbour as you can see she was such a warm loving an happy lady and she was my whole entire world.

We did everything together I was her little shadow always wanting to be with her and doing whatever she did.



Best friends forever, unfortunately my beloved mother was taken from us on 19th October 2003 When after a few years of suffering the dreaded disease that was cancer it took her from us and apart of me with her. 

Knowing that she no longer was in pain is a relief as no one wants to see the person they love suffering in pain, she never once complained and was so brave when i'm sure deep down inside she must of been terrified, what a strong and inspirational woman she was and is.   


She was much loved by everyone who had the joy off meeting her, she would of adopted the whole world if given the chance just such a huge heart with so much love to give.

We all have such fond memories of her, I really really miss her there is no pain like it that I will ever feel again in my life, I remember it like it was yesterday I only hope that she will be proud of me as her daughter and that if she was here she would be happy with how my life has turned out.

I went and got a special canvas done today in celebration our life together.


I love you mum your my best friend and my inspirational woman.

I hope you are totally at ease now and know that you brought nothing but joy to my life for the short amount of time we had together and I will always cherish our lifetime together until we meet again

GOODBYE!!!!

I LOVE YOU xxxx



Mothers Day 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment