Saturday 25 March 2017

Spring Has Finally Arrived


Hello finally to some lovely spring weather and what a stunning day it is this beautiful Saturday.

Saturday the 25th April and finally I got to go out without a jacket and put on sunglasses!!!.

Not thee most flattering picture of me or angle but hey ho its a beautiful day out there.

I decided come on Julie get your bum into gear and grab your camera and head out and take some stunning pictures of the most beautiful scenery, living on Isle of Skye you don't always appreciate how stunning it actually is. 

When I was younger used to think to myself why do people always take photos without people or things within the photo, my Mum always said to me when I got older I would appreciate the beautiful surroundings and scenery as I grew and I guess she was spot on. 


This is the 1st picture of the day walking past my local hotel and looking out to the hill in this distance with a light dusting of snow upon the hill just stunning with hues of slight clouds.


Looking out over to Mallaig with the stunning blue water and slight greenery. Sometimes you get lucky and will see some boats in the water but not today, just nice still calmness.


This is the views from the bay right near Armadale Boat Yard and just in front of our local shop Ardvasar Stores. The tide was out and got a good shot of these boats moored on the land.




As I got further along on my walk got a picture of the water and hills in the distance and the tide is out but love just seeing all the seaweed and the stunning reflection on the water and not a ripple to be seen.


Have you ever smelt gorse, if you haven't you should it smells of coconut totally stunning plant with this beautiful yellow flowers again a few years ago I would be like why would you ever take a picture of this but come on its beautiful and nice to see the seasons changing.


Moving further down onto Armadale Pier here on Isle Of Skye I took this picture of the little sandy bay looking out into the distance you can see the old pier, and near this pier there is a youth hostel and also some boats still come into that pier, but the main Ferry terminal is on the opposite site off the pier where you get the ferry from and to Mallaig.


Im just inserting some more stunning images of the beautiful scenes that surround me where I live. The white building you can see there on the cliff edge is one of the buildings where I work which is Sabhal Mor Ostaig the Gaelic college on Isle of Skye.



Sandy Bay At Armadale Pier 



Skye Kayak club out on the water and what a perfect day for it!!!.


Got myself a Caramel Latte from the local pasta shed which is situated at the Armadale Pier and took myself to this sandy bay and sat and watched the world go by and just enjoyed the peace and quiet staring into the distance.




Well I have had a Lovely Day walking around where I live and taking in the fresh air and getting some stunning photos to share with you all, and I hope whatever your getting up to yourselves your having a fantastic day. 

Tomorrow is Mothering Sunday  I would like to say have the best day with your mum's appreciate them and spoil them rotten all the best to you all xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment