Thursday 27 July 2017

Where Have I been


Hello, all long time no see I hear you say, well I'm back. I have not been blogging for a long time and the reason for this is I genuinely don't feel I am good enough with the writing side of things. My lack of punctuation and such likes is not my strong point so just wanted to be honest about this.

I have been concentrating more on my youtube channel I will add the link. 


I hope that has been added ok ha.

So I really do enjoy interacting and doing videos on my youtube channel it feels so much more comfortable to me.

I am going to keep my blog and when I feel inspired I will for sure come on over and add some posts on thing I have been loving and all so I link my videos from youtube on here.

I hope that your all well and will continue to support me and please do go to my youtube channel Julie Barbour and subscribe would mean a lot.

Take Care Everyone 

Julie xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment